Alliance Francaise Rosé Wine Tasting
Thursday, August 30th, 2018 at 6 p.m.
Lili de Paris French Creperie
16350 Blanco Road, San Antonio TX 78232
Summer means rosé wine!
Come join with friends and make new ones while tasting some great Rose wines – perfect for this hot weather.
The tasting will be presented by our board member Jean-Yves Ferrer, a native of Perpignan France, a sommelier and board member of the Alliance Francaise
Jean-Yves will present the following wines:
• Feudi Rosé d’Aura 2017 from Campania – Italy
• Lafage Rosé 2017 from Pays D’Oc – France
• Halter Ranch Rosé 2017 from Paso Robles – California -USA
• Vanderpump Rosé 2017 from Cotes de Provence – France
• Sokol Rosé of Pinot Noir 2017 from Oregon – USA
Please note that this is wine tasting only and not dinner.
We thank the owners of a new French creperie, Lili de Paris, who are from Paris, for their hospitality. The restaurant is open for lunch Monday-Friday and for dinner on Friday and Saturday nights.
The cost to attend is $20 for members and $30 for non-members.
This event is limited to 20 people.
Please reserve your space by paying on-line below or by sending a check, payable to “Alliance Francaise” to P.O. Box 790064, SATX 78279.